Wembley Golf Club Membership
Register today for a Wembley Golf Club Membership.
What does Membership Include?
- An official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap
- Public Liability Insurance coverage via Golf Australia
- Access to competitions
- Membership benefits - these will vary over time, including access to some PGA Member benefits. Stay tuned for member benefits being revealed in coming months.
Adult: $199 per annum
Junior (Under 18): $99 per annum
Customers who don't already have an official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap must submit scores for three, 18 hole rounds to gain a handicap. The score card must be signed by a marker.
Members can play in competitions which will be held on the days/course and time below. All members must still book their round of golf as normal up to seven days in advance, but must book within these specified competition times for their score cards to be entered. Bookings are subject to availabilty as normal. Members must pay their green fees and a $5 competition fee. Official handicaps are a requirement, offering friends of members an opportunity to compete in the competitions too.
- Monday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 3pm
- Monday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am - 1pm
- Wednesday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 12 to 3pm
- Wednesday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6am to 2pm
- Friday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 3pm
- Friday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 1pm
- Saturday - Old Course - 9 holes *Juniors Only* - Entry times 11am - 3pm
- Saturday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 2pm
- Sunday - Tuart Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 1pm
Click on the day you played to see the results.
- 21 May Westside Golf Group
- 21 May 18 Holes
- 1 June Surfside Ladies
- 1 June 9 Holes
- 1 June 18 Holes
- 3 June 18 Holes
How can you apply?
- A member card and welcome pack will be available to collect from the Golf Shop once your registration is processed.
- Membership is valid for 12 months (from April 2017 if you apply beforehand).
GOLF Link Information
GOLF Link is the Australian handicapping network. As a member you can only have one home club. The first use of the GOLF Link system will be taken as an agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Current Golf Australia handicaps can be transferred.
- Scorecards can be submitted outside of competitions for handicapping purposes.
- Personal information will be passed onto Golf Australia for the purpose of GOLF Link.
- By becoming a Wembley Golf Club Member, you give permission for Wembley Golf Course to send you information by email from time to time.
SUPER IGA Competition Series
IGA are giving away vouchers to our players!
Players who hold an official GA handicap can enter. All you have to do is pay the $5 entry fee as shown above for 18 hole competition golf (which gives you a chance to win Wembley Golf Course gift vouchers too!).
Commencing June 2018, competitions will be played on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends.
There will be weekly, monthly and annual winners.
• The player who records the best score (Stableford or par) overall in our 18 hole competitions wins a $50 Wembley Supa IGA gift voucher. If a tie results, a countback over the back nine will take place
• The player who records the combined best two scores over the month (Stableford or par) overall in our 18 hole competitions wins a $200 Wembley Supa IGA gift voucher. If a tie results, a countback over the last 9 holes recorded from the second card counts.
• The 12 monthly winners will play off in an 18 hole event for the following:
First Place $1000 Wembley Supa IGA gift voucher
Runner Up $500 Wembley Supa IGA gift voucher
Third Place $250 Wembley Supa IGA gift voucher
The final will be held on the first Saturday in July 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT