Wembley Golf Club Membership

Register today for a Wembley Golf Club Membership.

What does Membership Include?
  • An official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap
  • Public Liability Insurance coverage via Golf Australia
  • Welcome Pack - hat, sleeve of balls and pitch mark repairer
  • Access to competitions
  • Membership benefits - these will vary over time, including access to some PGA Member benefits. Stay tuned for member benefits being revealed in coming months.
Cost?

Adult: $199 per annum

Junior (Under 18): $99 per annum

Handicaps

Customers who don't already have an official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap must submit scores for three, 18 hole rounds to gain a handicap. The score card must be signed by a marker. 

Competitions

Members can play in competitions which will be held on the days/course and time below. All members must still book their round of golf as normal up to seven days in advance, but must book within these specified competition times for their score cards to be entered. Bookings are subject to availabilty as normal. Members must pay their green fees and a $5 competition fee. Official handicaps are a requirement, offering friends of members an opportunity to compete in the competitions too. 

Adult Weekly Competitions:

  • Monday - Tuart Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6am to 1pm
  • Wednesday - Old Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 12 to 3pm
  • Friday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6am to 1pm
  • Friday - Old Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 6am to 3pm
  • Saturday - Tuart Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 10am to 2pm
  • Sunday - Tuart Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6am to 1pm

Junior Weekly Competition:

  • Saturday - Old Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 11am to 1pm

Prize Pool

90% of the competition fees go towards the daily prize pool while the other 10% goes towards GST. Depending on the amount of players in the daily competition will influence the prize pool. The daily prizes will be Wembley Golf Course gift cards (redeemable on anything at Wembley Golf Course except food and beverage). 

If we have under 20 players the prize pool will be split three ways:

  • 1st   45%
  • 2nd  30%
  • 3rd   15%

If we have have over 20 players the prize pool will be split five ways:

  • 1st  40%
  • 2nd  20%
  • 3rd  15%
  • 4th  10%
  • 5th  5% 

How can you apply?

  1. Complete this registration form and return it to the Golf Shop or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  2. A member card and welcome pack will be available to collect from the Golf Shop once your registration is processed.
  3. Membership is valid for 12 months (from April 2017 if you apply beforehand).
GOLF Link Information

GOLF Link is the Australian handicapping network. As a member you can only have one home club. The first use of the GOLF Link system will be taken as an agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions. 

General Information
  • Current Golf Australia handicaps can be transferred. 
  • Scorecards can be submitted outside of competitions for handicapping purposes. 
  • Personal information will be passed onto Golf Australia for the purpose of GOLF Link.
  • By becoming a Wembley Golf Club Member, you give permission for Wembley Golf Course to send you information by email from time to time. 

 Click here for Wembley Golf Club terms and conditions.

Call: 08 6280 1300